We are always keen to hear from people with the right skills to help our business grow.
If you feel you could play a part in the future successes of Northern Structures please email your CV and a covering letter using the form on the right. If you have any issues with our online form, feel free to phone or email us via the contact page.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for experienced Setting-Out Engineer / Surveyor to join our team.
Northern Structures Limited are looking to add an experienced and detail orientated Site Engineer / Surveyor to join their highly skilled team.
On a day to day basis you will be tasked with the setting out of foundations and setting of holding down bolts for the installation of external structural steelwork, checking the line and level of structural steelwork once a frame or structural steelwork project has been erected, and the undertaking of ground surveys and existing buildings prior to works commencing on site.
You must be proficient in the use of an EDM/total station, dumpy level etc. to ensure projects runs quickly and efficiently. The ability to create and edit AutoCAD drawings is also essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-established and well-respected company who undertake work through out the North East of England and Southern Scotland.
- Working alongside other highly skilled members of our team to erect structural steelwork frames.
- Working throughout the North East of England
- Using an EDM and other tools effectively and read architectural drawings.
- Formal qualification in a Civil or Structural Engineering Discipline desirable
- It is essential you possess a CSCS card
- Hold a valid UK drivers’ licence
- Are experienced in communicating effectively with other people on site.
- Are able to set out from and read technical drawings.
SMSTS / SSSTS holder would be highly advantageous
For further details telephone Ross Meins on 01665 710 746 or email@example.com , Applications to be made in writing to our head office:
Northern Structures Limited
Amble Industrial Estate