We are always keen to hear from people with the right skills to help our business grow.
If you feel you could play a part in the future successes of Northern Structures please email your CV and a covering letter using the form on the right. If you have any issues with our online form, feel free to phone or email us via the contact page.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for experienced Steel Erectors / Cladding fixers to join our team.
You will work as part of a team, assembling structural steel that make up the framework of buildings and structures.
- Ability to read and understand marking plans and fabrication production drawings
- Construct structural steel – columns, ties, and all steel frame works.
- Tightening all bolted connections, lining and levelling.
- Repairs/Snagging as required.
- Fitting pre-cast concrete products.
- Fitting various types of cladding.
- Working from mobile elevated work platforms (MEWPs) to gain safe access to sections off the ground
- Safety conscious individuals (minimum age 18)
- CSCS card for Steel Erector & IPAF card for cherry picker desirable, but not essential.
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible in their approach and attitude.
- Must be willing from time to time to lodge away from home as and when required.
- Able to liaise with site personnel as well as office staff and members of the public
- Current driving license holder.
- The role consists of a basic 39 hour working week, Mon – Fri.
- 29 days annual holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Competitive rates and excellent working conditions.
Job Type: Full-time